Here’s a family-friendly dish fits right into your busy schedule. It features convenience products like cream of mushroom soup, frozen vegetables and stuffing mix that combine with cooked turkey or chicken to make a mouthwatering casserole that’s ready in less than 45 minutes.
can Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
bag vegetable combination
Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 2-quart casserole with the cooking spray.
- Stir the soup and milk in a large bowl. Add the vegetables, turkey and stuffing and mix lightly. Spoon the turkey mixture into the casserole.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the turkey mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the turkey mixture. Top with the cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with a salad of mixed greens, dried cranberries and walnuts with a Dijon mustard vinaigrette. For dessert serve sliced pears drizzled with chocolate sauce.
- Tip: Substitute 3 cans (4.5 ounces each) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained for the cubed cooked turkey.
Using Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup: Vitamin A 36%DV, Vitamin C 48%DV, Calcium 26%DV, Iron 16%DV
Using Campbell’s Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup Calories 374, Total Fat 11g, Saturated Fat 5g, Cholesterol 56mg, Sodium 904mg, Total Carbohydrate 41g, Dietary Fiber 5g, Protein 27g, Vitamin A 36%DV, Vitamin C 48%DV, Calcium 27%DV, Iron 16%DV