Just trust us on this one.
BUY NOW: KitchenAid Hand Mixer, $32, amazon.com.
oz cream cheese, softened
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Add the eggs and beat until combined. Add sour cream and pickle juice and beat until evenly mixed. Then stir in the flour mixture and chopped pickles until just combined.
- Scoop about a ¼ cup of the batter into each cupcake liner and bake until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cupcake comes out clean, about 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, make the frosting: In a large bowl, beat together butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add the powdered sugar, bourbon and salt and beat until smooth.
- Spread frosting onto each cupcake and garnish with a pickle slice.