Pull-apart bread reaches a whole new level.
BUY NOW: Serrated Knife, $14.95, amazon.com.
(1 stick) melted butter
fresh thyme leaves
freshly chopped rosemary
(8-oz.) wheel Brie, cut into thin strips
(15-oz.) can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Using a serrated knife, crosshatch boule, slicing every inch in
both directions and making sure not to slice all the way through
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, thyme, and
rosemary and season with salt and pepper. Brush boule with
butter mixture, making sure to get inside crosshatches.
- Stuff each crosshatch with Brie and cranberry sauce and wrap
bread completely in foil.
- Bake until cheese is melty and bread is warm and toasty, about
- Let cool 5 minutes, then serve.
When CROSSHATCHING the bread, slice as far down as you can without actually slicing through the bottom; you’ll have a way easier time stuffing the ingredients inside.
PRE-ORDER NOW Delish Cookbook, amazon.com