If you’d rather eat a hot dog than attempt to cook Thanksgiving dinner, we’ve got the “turkey” recipe you’ve been waiting for. Thanks to Oscar Mayer’s “hot durkey”, a Thanksgiving turkey made solely using hot dogs and buns, we now know that there’s nothing you can’t build out of a few packages of franks.
Related: 8 Surprising Foods That Taste Like Thanksgiving
The hot dog company even filled its “hot durkey” with a stuffing, of sorts, made with buns. They aptly dubbed it “buffing.” And in case you want to replace your Thanksgiving bird with a “hot durkey,” or give everyone at Friendsgiving something to laugh about, there’s a even step-by-step photo tutorial.
Related Video: Thanksgiving Must Haves
Related: Get All the Flavors of Thanksgiving From Just Four Potato Chips
Find more great food content on Delish:
- Search for the perfect recipe from our homepage
- Find out the latest food news
- Get a recipe book to save your favorite dishes
- Sign up for our free newsletters
- Check us out on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter